Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Road Trip


I will be leaving for a very long road trip this weekend and trying to figure out what to pack for snacks and meals is always difficult. There's no way I am indulging in any type of fast food so here's a list of food I plan on packing to stay on track and still eat clean.

Quest Protein Bars
100 calorie packs of almonds, unsalted
Apples
Bananas
Dried Fruit, watch the sugar!
Pistashios
Boiled Eggs
Tuna packets
WASA crackers, contain very low sugar and are great to eat with tuna. I found them at Whole Foods.
MIO liquid, if you get sick of plain water add a little MIO!
WATER!

Of course I will eat in restaurants at some point so I plan on sticking to lean meats or fish, salads with oil and vinegar (stay away from the dressing!) and of course steamed veggies! If you pick the right restaurants it's easy to find a healthy meal just order smart, stay away from butter, and always skip the bread basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment